Saturday, December 18, 2010

Random thoughts as 2010 winds down

This has been a crazy year. I finished my tour in Iraq, was reunited with my fiancee, married her a month later, and then we moved overseas two months after that. Somehow, we still managed to squeeze in a good bit of travel in the midst of all this craziness. Here is a snapshot of where we've (either T or B, or both) been this year (because i know you're reallllly interested):

Iraq
Jordan
Austria
Germany (does a brutal 9 hour layover count as a visit?)
Turks and Caicos
Montana
Chicago
NoVa
Pittsburgh
Nellysford (Grandpa's cabin!)
Charlottesville
New Jersey
MD

Next year we hope to add a few more destinations to this list ... Oman, London, Paris, Prague, Dubai, somewhere tropical for our first anniversary ... I hope I can get the time off work ....


2 comments:

  1. Wow, quite a listing of places you guys have visited! And what a whirlwind of a year for you both! Cheers to a healthy, happy, and less hectic 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a blast catching up on your blog. The pics really help. I was wondering what your place looked like and the views. Looks v cool, what an experience together - wish we could do something like that. Hoping to visit soon and check it out for myself. You are missed!

    ReplyDelete