Saturday, December 31, 2011

I HEART 2012!

On behalf of my husband & 2 dogs :), we wanted to wish everyone a most Happy New Year. I sincerely hope 2012 will be a wonderful year for all of you and that you are able to say a fond farewell to 2011. I am extremely excited for 2012! It is the year that I start work again (GASP! AFTER 16 MONTHS OFF??? What can I say? I've been a lady of leisure for far too long) and the year that we leave Amman and head off on our next adventure...NYC, baby! Will have to rename the blog "An American Family in New York City".......hmmm) We still have about 8-ish months left here in Amman, but I'm confident they will fly by - we have a family visit in March and we are SO looking forward to it, and we also have some travel up our sleeves to get us through the next few months! Not to mention my trip back to the States in a mere few weeks. I am starting to get the shakes for all things American :)

Anyway, much love to all of you and here's to a healthy, happy, & hilarious 2012! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment